YAY KHADIJAH IS OUR NEW PRESIDENT FOR FAPS!!!!!!!!! :D
I've considered the possibility of her being president before, but I never expected it to come true, because I thought this certain guy would get it instead. (Is it on purpose that the president is a female? tradition? Tubular!)
I don't know why you all thought I was going to be president, I never thought myself worthy of that post. But I'm flattered.(:
Jacq and the Beanstalk gave me a really lovely birthday present set.
It totally surprised me because everything they gave me had something related to what we joked/talked about. Even the notebook jacq gave me was called "alter ego" and in a colour I like! I merely mentioned that I like michael j. and they gave me his CD (with chinese words on them, LOOL!)! I'm just astounded! (now that's an oxymoron) Jacq also used one of those sheets of paper with which she made the experimental painting thingo to make the card. In short, awesome!
By the way. Yesterday I played this game with myself (now don't think wrong), in which I drew a grinning little face on my thumbnail whenever something made me happy. At the end of the day I had 10! Wow. Really makes me realise how much God blesses me. It also helps a lot to take your mind off the sad things that happen too. Like, "hey this is sad but I've got so many reasons to be glad".
This sounds a lot like a corny story in which a little kid and his/her fairy godmother play a game that teaches everyone some morals. Eugh!
You all should see the pictures people have made on their graphic cals (or cow-curators). I stand amazed and kowtow to the artists!!
jump!
2007/07/07 8:55 PM