I'm going to Famine camp tomorrow.
At least, I pray so.
I mean, I gave the form, signed and everything, to the teacher in charge's pigeon hole.
But I haven't paid!
So now I'm wondering if I'm actually IN..or out?
haha! sorry. laughing at own joke.
In this kind of situation, I really feel like saying
MMHAA!
Just imagine carrying a large backpack and a bright red sleeping bag, all revved up and ready to camp, and then some lady or man IC comes and tells you: I'm sorry, but you can't go in.
You stand there, shocked for a moment, and when realisation hits you, you scream in agony and utter disappointment, and while the lady/man is stunned, you dash in anyway. Because it's time to CAMP and noh-bah-dee's gonna STOP ME!!!!!!!
OH, fionee and I studied together today! :D:D:D And liyun and alan (if that's how you spell it). Or, should I say, Florence, Susanna and Alanor! hahahaha!!!
Fionee and I re-lived our wonderful guitar playing days in 4a1. Although it was only for a short time in which we played our guitars today, I felt that it was rather...lovely! haha I don't know what word to use. But in my mind I was going NOSTALGIA! NOSTALGIA!~~~
So yah. Managed to finish the little dicken's book at last. Even though I only read 1 and a half chapters to complete it today, I feel so accomplished.
Who likes Pip? Pip's name is something like the name Hannah. Forwards and backwards it's all the same. Pip's name sounds like a random sound made by tribal men while they dance or maybe a bored toddler. But whatever. The book is quite interesting.
camping or not camping? gahhhh.hh.h.
jump!
2007/06/15 10:34 PM