Labels: do not take this post too seriously.
Don'cha?
I want to dance like Michael Jackson!!!!
Having said that,
HI MORTALS! I've just surfaced for a moment from the ocean of mugging, to get a breath of non-study air.
Let's see.
We study,
To get a proper job.
To earn money.
To live well.
So it all points to living well, I guess?
But half the time, are we living at all!!?
Anyhow, really thank God for helping me with studying and all.
Felt rather stressed this morning and after praying and stuff, God gave me His peace.
(I feel weird. Who am I talking to when I blog? Talking to air - talking to people who catch the air.)
Oh, speaking of michael jackson, I think he really rocks. And he's sex-xay! (LOL)
Do you...
Wake up every morning, thinking of studying/studies?
Spend the whole day studying?
ARGH! ENOUGH!
There are so many things we have to push aside because of studies.
Like we say, "Oh, I'll do this - AFTER MY STUDIES."
But we'd already have had used up a quarter of our lives!!
Ooops, am I brainwashing people to hate studying.?
Oh my! I'm part of the media, that horned monster that pollutes the feeble minds of vulnerable chiillldren! hahaha. (GP! augh! Is there a way to study for it...?)
OKAY! let's stop talking about studies!
...
Maybe blogging is another channel through which I talk to myself.
Oops, did I say another?
Did anyone watch "britain's got talent" on youtube? I didn't want that nessun dorma guy to win :( Heard that he's a trained professional and not just an ordinary guy who practices opera in the shower (that's what he says!). I kinda liked the Kit Kat Dolls (hahahah) and MD productions. Attitoood!
Yesterday, gourie and I went to tp library (toa payoh)! Poor gourie couldn't satisfy her prata cravings because the prata stall was CLOSED and none of the coffeeshops nearby had any prata at all!!!! Suddenly I'm feeling hungry..
She bought those rice plates (you know, those colourful ones that are tasteless and screams "childhood days") and we enjoyed them. She tried tossing em and they really make good frisbees! :D
There was this monopolistic competition of ice cream sellers all around.
Gourie says we don't know how to have a life. LOOL! As compared to the j2s, that is.
Maybe we know how to have a life in a life-lacking life. O-w yeah?
Why can't I stop typing? It's so late.
Maybe they should have a word that refers to the midnight hours. The time from 12am to 4am, around there. So that we will stop having lame jokes.
E.g. Maria (sorry meranda) : GASP! It's 1 am!
Airam : Yeah! What are you doing up so late?
Maria : To be up after midnight is to be up betimes! (twelfth night, aha)
Maria: [puts a yawning emot] OK! me sleepy! I gtg!
Airam: haha ok! good night! [puts sleeping kid emot]
Maria: Good morning! [puts smiley face]
It happens to you too, right? Maybe we could call this time...aftermidnightbeforemorning.
OH! Midmorning! How bout that?
..For all I know, it's already invented.
And instead of saying "early" or "late", we could say that it's "midtime".
So,
O my gall, it's midtime, which equates to me going to bed.
Good midmorning, web freaks :)
jump!
2007/06/24 12:58 AM