Labels: desperate nerds got power
and I sing power to the nerds
I've been missing/reminiscing the good times during 1st 2 months. So excuse me for turning 60 years older.
I really really miss PAEA03 more than anything else! Every day was fun. There was really never a dull day. (can't say there was never a dull moment; we do remember econs lessons. Lorl ;D)
Maybe it was because it was the "honeymoon" period of Jc life, as everybody loves to call it.
I just miss the whole bunch of animals! Or the Zoo, as I love to call it.
I mean, they were the reason why I stayed anyway.
Laying emo stuff aside,
we have something random that bothers althea.
I have a mosquito bite on each foot, both near the big toes. They are so awfully itchy, and my calamine lotion is rather old! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I realise that I really am a Nerd, because today when tian, sheena and I were having a "study meeting" of some sort, I was very desperate to study. Somehow I admire the way they can be so calm, and still do well.
And there I am, ravenous for revision, with unlimited nerd fuel, and just truly desperate.
SAVE ME!!!!
I never thought that I would actually be grateful to be in the top class 4A1 last year. I'm really glad God put me in there, because it really taught me, and definitely everyone else, how to study very hard and keep high standards. I wish I was back there now, because now I'm able to appreciate that environment. The class I'm in now is very different, but not a direct contrast.
But really, THANKS FOR GIVING ME NERD POWER!!!! :D and I'm not being sarcastic. I'm really, really thankful.
oh dear. I kinda promised myself that I wouldn't waste time on the com today. -mutters-
jump!
2007/06/12 12:56 AM