you'd be delighted to know
about how roslyn, justine and I walked into a toilet last night.
We were drunk. (yeah right) anyway we were kinda blur, I think, and we almost walked past the toilet, until one of us told us to stop. The toilet door was open so we walked in. There was this roll of tissue that was rather wet. (It was one of the main things I noticed, I know it's not important, but.) I realised there was another roll of tissue, which was not wet! Aha! I felt glad! Justine then proceeded to grab some of that dry tissue. I took a look at the row of sinks, and thought, my is this toilet spacious! I think meanwhile, roslyn was chatting to someone on the phone. So I walked towards the cubicles, and then saw urinals and
WAIWAN WALKING TOWARDS ME!
I thought, IS THIS A UNISEX TOILET!?
Then, a group of guys came walking in and saw us, and then walked out of the toilet, probably thinking "What on earth is going on?!"
Our brains processed all this information and prodded us out of the GENTS.
LORL!!!!! We laughed and laughed for who knows how long, outside the gents. A lady walked in the gents after we had came out of it! hahahha!!
And oh how gaily and innocently we had pranced into the toilet.
That's an interesting part of my boring life for you!
It happened after the choir concert.
WELL DONE STEPHY HONEY!!!!!!!! The choir was perfect! :D
And I like conan's red tie. I was joking about me being a "prize horse" when I wore the tie, and jacq was like "come here, Chestnut". CHESTNUT! HAHAHAHA (no I'm not a chest nut, if you're wondering)
Mel, ros and I took super long just to eat some sakae (suck-ay? nah they're good) sushi things, and we were about 15 min late!
Earlier on, Tianny and I studied together in school. We didn't actually achieve our goals but we did at least spend time together to make up for her absence from today till sunday!
THANKS FOR THE PIE :D
I was nearly dumbstruck when I received the pie. OK it wasn't that BIIIG a deal, but I really was! Because I was just giving a passing comment about how I liked the hershey sundae pie from burger king to her that day, and i got it!
We wasted quite a lot of time going to and from my house, because I forgot to bring the concert ticket XP A slip of paper can mean so much!
It was fun.
And it was the day of the Brown Canines!!
and it was the day before a rather boring day. Bleheh!
jump!
2007/05/31 10:11 PM