When I was a much younger kid, birthdays used to be the day when I gave people presents. hahahaha don't we all have the same experience?
Birthdays.
Why do we celebrate the day we were born on, every year?
Celebrate existence?
Celebrate presence?
Oh well!
I don't know how to feel about my birthday.
I just hope the sky will be a different colour,
or something.
Tmr is also tpjc runway!!
Tmr is also THE DAY!
The last day of the 2nd term of school!
haha there's this guy in my school who reminds me of Pikachu.
I'm very amused by the association of him and the nickname.
Since I created the nickname, you can call it self-amusement i guess!
"Pikachu, I choose YOU!" hahahahah Xiao tian and I have a lot of fun entertaining ourselves about it.
chi huahua!!!! How much is that doggy in the window?
jump!
2007/05/25 12:11 AM