theese words are beeg
It's the same thing, but
while young men go blading, old men go balding.
hahahaha!!! Get it?
I just realised that the two words are really similar!
Yay tomorrow tianny yanny is gonna study with me and we're gonna see some ANIMALS!!!!! (not literally; there's a very small limit to how much you can take these blog posts literally)
GASP althea has an "eye candy" OH yes she happens to have one because one fine day somebody asked her if she did and she thought that the title was somewhat suitable. Come on, laugh and sue me for giving you all heart attacks. (yeOWCH! hart attack! ooh. I really love 12th night. I can still remember some quotes. but I can't remember the one about the hart. GALLYWOOD >:( )
Moving rapidly on...
It's the holidays, and I don't really like holidays. But since we're going back to school nearly every day, I guess I might just like this holiday! :)
What a life. What a life?
I'm bored!!!!
Oh, just now I was watching video after video of ventriloquists. I don't know why either.
Check this one out:
Jay Johnson and his MONKEY!
"THAT'S A MONKEY JOKE! 'CAUSE I'M A MONKEY!" ahahahaha.
Maybe I'll become a ventriloquist.
Ah, nah it takes less work to become a dummy.
jump!
2007/05/30 12:04 AM