hello to my bery boring blog.
AHHHH always avoid alliteration!! hahahaha.
Art people sure are crazy.
Tpjc sure can loosen your screws. Wait, what screws?
haha. think: If you got your screws loose, is it good to be screwed up?
Just feeling a little more stressed, even though the work isn't really that much. Well it's just that being organised and all that crap isn't a part of me. But if I don't organise my stuff I get very..stressed. (o well, couldnt think of another word)
If you all go to the art museum and see a capital R in "artist" on one of the walls... Please applaude the Beanstalk and me. hahahah. We put the R in aRtist!
I still do feel disappointed that I can't do TSD for A levels, but it's not a sensitive spot, so don't worry if you forget that I'm not doing tsd anymore and ask me something to do with it; I won't feel wounded or anything. :) I just want to say this because some ppl have been very nice and sensitive towards this for me. THANK YOU YOU ALL ! :D
FAPS (film and photography society) is FUN. Apparently there's another group of arts people who joined it to slack and go wild in too! haha. We rock lah.
CONGRATS TO CONAN!!!!!!!! 3rd prize for songfest, good stuff!!
I was very very impressed by the top winner, hopefully can hear him sing more often!
...Whenever I come to the end of my blog post, I always think about God. It's just that way :P I really wish to be back to that time when I could really feel Him there with me. I BELIEVE!!
Good friday has seriously been downplayed.
You took the fall,
And thought of me,
above all.
Oh, on thurs night, as I was walking back to my house from the bus stop, I was looking at the stars and suddenly whispered the words to "twinkle twinkle little star". LOLLL! So dramatic, I know.
but if you cut off the boring tune, it's actually quite a good poem.
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Can you feel the wonder and awe the poet feels towards the stars?!
Ok, that's enough. -whoosh-
jump!
2007/04/08 9:06 AM