a whole new world?
Yeah, quite!
(I just realised that I've been answering my own questions for the past few posts)
A lot of changes,
a lot of disappointments (well, not that much but not that few either),
a lot of adjusting!
At first I thought my class was dead and boring, but after getting to know the people, they're actually quite fun! :D
I really miss being with my animals, partly because of their enthusiasm for everything possible. We would always be shouting answers and lame stuff during lessons, clapping and cheering for no reason!
Right now in my class, only gourie and I would be the ones doing that!
Really thank God that gourie came into my class, it's livelier now because of her! :D
OOh I drew my very first chalk drawing; my very first art assignment after such a long while. Art is really relaxing and soothing for the soul. really enjoy doing it. woo! The people in art here are all weird. But that's good!
And they always praise your art work, whether it's good or not. They're seriously encouraging.
Two of my classmates say I don't look like a chinese; that I look foreign. I don't? I do?!
To quote jac-queer-line, "you don't look like anything, you just look Althea." HAHA!
She looks like a bangla anyway :D (no offense to anyone)
Mr Lee (my CT) made my class pair up, so all of us have buddies. My buddy is chung son (or johnson, as he wishes to be called), who is a rather insane guy.
Oh well. Bits of useless info!
You know what. Literature is really starting to pile the homework on heavy.
jump!
2007/03/22 9:02 PM