Labels: happy balloons
I'll be your Happy balloon!
Cell was fine today, didnt expect so many people to turn up!
Went for A03 class outing after speedlight. Met "Patrick" first at the mrt station, then so ciao suddenly conan and charmaine appeared!! hahaha!
My class has this tendency to stop in the middle of nowhere to do practically nothing. Like, we reach the bottom of the escalator and we gather at the end (like the mouth of the escalator). That's our specialty (?!) :D
It was very very fun. We ate at swensens (if you call stealing miss norzian's food eating. Oh well it is.), and most of us only ate ice cream for dinner. Hehe!! It's a kiddo's dream come true! Altho spongebob and patrick were separated again XP, it was still fun I guess. The Tomboy's Club rules!!!!! Hahaha!! Really glad to know that there are ppl of my kind in my class; enqi and astrogirl (rachel)! hahaha. Had a lot of fun "bitching" (more like pretending to be a bitch) and laughing at many things with jacketgirl. She didnt wear a jacket today and she felt naked! :D We are rather alike. I wish to believe that we look alike, but i'm afraid we dont. She looks rather cool, and I think Goodie will definitely crush her if she knew her. haha!
Oh yeah, isn't it so "funny" that astrogirl actually came to my church today for the 9am service?! I think it's quite coincidental. She didnt know it was my church! And she's coming next week for speedlight/9am!!!! :DD hooray!! Her arm hair is super ticklish. haha.
Hmm, that's about it for the dinner I guess?!
After dinner I grabbed a yellow balloon (hey avian do you remember the yellow macs balloon?) from swensens, and gisella carried it for me, and she created this song.
I'll be your happy balloon,
And I'll think of you from morning to noon,
(then i continued)
And when I look at the moon,
I know I'll see you soon!
hahah cute song right? :D The title can be this title!
And I was really touched by a certain message in my tagboard today! :D (dont get the wrong idea people.)
Taking off my braces on weds! Mixed feelings =P
Oops.. I havent done my poem and prose yet. Oops.
jump!
2007/01/21 9:06 PM