I'm hot
nah that's part of the "girlfriend"s' favourite cheer.
Anyway. I'm back from pre-speedlight camp.
Camp was really fun and exciting, and I mean both adjectives sincerely.
My group "the BOOMs!" was kinda easy to take care of. No one was the quiet type, seriously. Charmaine is so enthu that she has already designed a blog just for us. http://theboomsrock-foreva.blogspot.com
The other groups seemed to have more probs than us, and somehow I wished that my group had more probs. haha. But I guess I must view it as a blessing!
On all days it rained, stopped and rained. But we still had so much fun with the games, especially the indoor ones! Trust fall was really fun for those who are able to trust, and i think it's because when you just fall without worrying, it's really like falling onto a bed (a hard one). How to explain?
At night cheryl and I met, unplanned, at the staircase linking the two levels of our dorm together and we chit chatted about stuff leaders usually chat about..it was nice. Reuben, wherever you are, stop staring!!!!
The p5s are so cute and funny. It was very, very fun being able to talk to any of them even if I dont know them. I dont think they got scared by me lah.
My group members say that Jeremy and I are obscene. Wait, dont get the wrong idea.
Jeremy simply likes to flash his belly, and I like to leave my clothes lying around. They were nice to cover up my underwear that were happily drying themselves.
No one knows the reason but my PE shorts happen to attract fat red ants. Fat red ants..good name for a band.
Anyway, the ppl in my dorm were as i said funny, and they're willing to give me fashion advice. haha! I asked them which pair of shorts matched with my orange shirt. My group members also showed concern for me when the dermititis got agitated (the reason why the area around my mouth is dry and a little red), and that was really nice. Jeslyn said I'm allergic to too much rain.
Well anyway, camp fire was too short! But the artifacts were pretty well done. Not including my group's, haha!
Got to know many people and know more about ppl I know. Many of my prayers were answered. Learnt to trust in the Lord and that I can just be myself. WOO! Praise the Lord!
Today when we were bused back to church, most of the leaders stayed back to fellowship and we had a lot of fun. Yane told us many racist jokes and some of them were sooper funny. I think if he told us the joke about the lightbulb again I would still laugh. (BUT! We're not racist!)
that's all lah.
jump!
2006/12/21 8:25 PM