Becha becha!
Come on people, tag!!
OK, let's have some honesty: Do I really look like a boy?
I have been pouring out my grievances about KFC and Macs behind-the-counter people calling me "Sir", coffee shop aunties calling me "ah dee" and worst of all, a strange guy I dont even know asking me whether i'm a boy or man.
Come on, I dont look that much like one!
It must be... the rising MYOPIA problem.
Which reminds me of a very lame joke i created while studying physics!!!
There's this part that talks about the use of magnets, and how doctors use them to remove iron splinters from patients' eyes. So I wondered, what if the eyeball comes out too? So the joke is, if the eyeball pops out and gets attracted to the magnet, the person always gives a steely gaze.
I guess it's not funny but cheryl simmy laughed! hahaha. You can always count on her to laugh at your jokes, no matter the level of funniness.
Once again I gotta PRAISE THE LORD for helping me with prelims!!
I created a new phrase: soggy hug. haha. or was it created already?
I always get emotional at night.
jump!
2006/09/15 9:49 PM