What I'm thinking of.
1. I miss rahima ): hahaha!
2. Hm,,,,today was boring.
3. I need some motivation!
4. I wish i could just spend time with ppl who mean a lot to me.
5. I wonder what it's like being in the same class with weirdy1.
6. I wonder how our teachers' day performance is gonna be.
7. Oh, a few days ago I wondered about this: If an optimist says a glass is half full, who is it who says a person is half-naked? (this isnt a joke! This is DEEP THINKING. hahaha)
8. Pastor chee said that we are creatures who need. I agree completely. Every moment of the day, I NEEED!!
9. Exams are coming. GAHHHHHHHHHHH!
10. Gimme more dilbert and zits comics.
11. Oh oh. I've spent too long a time on the com.
12. I hope i can take a break from leading worship in cell for awhile.
13. QUIET TIME!! :D
14. I dont know whether this is good or bad. But I actually asked God to test my patience. So that i'll be more patient. And He's really been doing that! :P
15. I want Singapore to be a nation owned by God!
The end.
jump!
2006/08/20 10:32 PM