I found a lot of free piano scores online. http://mrpiano.bestmusicpages.com/film.html here! For all piano maniacs who want them, especially for KERRIANN!!!!
Well as usual I've been studying and using the com too much.
One of the more interesting things I did was made faces at the mirror as I was mmphing. None of my friends want to meet up to study!! Meranda goes out too much (haha), kerry's mom wouldnt be pleased and carian isnt able to study with other ppl. WHY!!
This is for TIFFY A NEE NEE:
Emo (from emotional) is a slang term used to describe a range of fashion styles and attitudes somewhat affiliated with emo music and its related scenes. The word "emo" may be used as a noun to describe a member of the emo scene, as an adjective to describe a certain style of fashion or music, or even to describe a state of feeling unhappiness, loneliness, depression or melancholy (to feel "emo").
There you go! :D
I have learnt a bit of russian from Alfredo (his real name doesnt have the o) lately.
Dobroye nochi - good night
Dobroye dyen - good day
Dobry vyecher - good evening
Lemonka - lemon/grenade
Tdarastvitye - hello (I think. Not sure of the spelling.)
That's all I remember!
If you know me please add me on friendster!
Friendster can really kill time.
You all should really try listening to the windows media player Radio if you havent. Click Religious --> Christian pop.
METH ETH PROP BUT PENT HEX! hehe.
jump!
2006/06/24 8:40 PM