Hahah nee says I'm always happy about everything..Not really!
Ppl have been saying I'm always happy, is it cos i laugh a lot?
But I bought a piano book toady (well my dad bought it.) and it made me happy!
Kerry exclaimed that we've already lost one week of june hols. For awhile my mind, soul whatever were one day before the present, haha. It's just passing so fast.
And I've been neglecting God! (sort of.) that's the worst part. Even if I read the bible & pray I felt that I havent given enough of my portion of time to Him, just a small fraction.
I hope the music marathon will go well.. I realised I still have sooooo much to learn and sooooo much practice ahead of me for my guitar playing!! And of course piano too.
Yay! :)
I want to learn the trumpet or sax..
blah blah blah...
------------------>Go and tag!
jump!
2006/06/01 10:45 PM