We're never there; we're always here!
-another "wiseguy" comment made by my brain.
Imagine this!
Person 1: Are we there yet?
Person 2: Noo..
Person 1: Are we there yet?
Person 2: Not yet..
(and now, they reached!)
Person 1: Are we there?
Person 2: No.
Person 1: But..I thought this is the place?
Person 2: This is the place, but aren't we here?
Sometimes I think I'm weird.
Anyway, today my cell "celebrated" my b'day! Was really unexpected and nice.
Actually wasnt feeling good in the morning, but after that I became happy. So easy to make me happy! And chinglu bought me 4 slices of cake, added together is around 15cm by 6cm??
Me: Wah, that's a lot of cake! Why buy so many?
Chinglu: Don't ask.
I found out from tiff that it's cos she didnt know what flavour i liked. hahahah!
Will somebody tell me what can the bday person do when ppl sing u a bday song?
Let me think..
1. Smile/laugh
2. Sing along.
3. Clap along.
4. Dance.
5. Shut them up? (Who would do such an EVIL thing???)
6. Spoil their fun and say, "it's not my bday!"
7. Try to sing another song louder than all of them. (i've got fisherman's!!!)
8. Sleep.
That's all i can think of for now. Anyone want 2 add on???
-----------------> off to watch sg idol!!
By the way, I donno what's wrong with my eyes. Gets blur on and off. But God is healing me! -waves arms-
jump!
2006/05/21 7:45 PM