another post not worth your read!
Soo many things can happen in a EAR! (dont ask me Y!) haha.
Well, from my well you can tell that yes, I'm blogging yet another pointless post!
but sometimes there is no point in posting things with a point.
I shall now create a story with certain words and phrases that most of us would find familiar.
So I talked to this squirrel today. And it said it was allergic to all kinds of nuts. I was about to reply when he said, "ah ah ah, be careful what thou SAYETH!!!"
Can't think of any more to write. hahah. mrs jacob to the max!!
I profess. I'm a fan!
I wish that my life could be more eventful. It's like controlled by school and all, and those ppl who write know-it-all books always say that we must take the first step to change our lives. Actually I agree lah. well, i donno.
jump!
2006/03/16 10:59 PM