hallelujah!
I'm awake now because I had slept from yesterday around 3pm until 4am today.
Anyway, church camp was good. My group was Jude, and they were not rude!
The worship services got more and more anointed, and especially the NOW (night of worship) service. Some ppl even had holy laughter, and almost everyone was on their knees crying out to God.
I think if we continue to keep expecting and praying very hard the worship services would get better in speedlight and in cell!
Didnt really play games, unless you include the group games, which was few too.
The nightwalk was quite fun! Last time during mega camp, we also had a nightwalk in which we walked in pairs, and I got quite terrified, cos I was imagining things. So this time I decided to go alone (can choose to go in pairs), and I prayed hard that I wouldnt imagine stuff again. haha. We had to wait until the previous person had walked out of sight, then we could go. As I walked, was a little scared at first, so I imagined Jesus walking on my left side and an angel on my right, and I pretended 2 hold their hands, like a little kid. haha! After awhile I wasn't afraid anymore. What's there to be afraid of? I've got God!
I was enjoying it and then I suddenly found my other group members, and I realised it was already over! So sad. The nightwalk was in a jungle first. After that single walk thing, we were blindfolded and had to walk out of the jungle in a group. Yiyi led us to a wrong route and I think all of us stepped in an ant nest, cos all of us had ants biting at our ankles. Unbearable! We had to stop a few times to hit them away. Then all of us had to cross the road blindfolded with our hands on the next person's shoulders. hahah, I wonder what the people in the cars were thinking.
The nightwalk lasted very long, probably 3 hours. We played from I think 12am to 4am. Okay that's 4 hours.
Last night, my cell met up, and I think the camp and early morning (as in 1am early)atmosphere was nice for us. We shared with each other what we learnt and all, and I was surprised and kind of proud of ong cos he managed to restrain himself from saying the f word thruout the camp. (however he said it later, when he expressed his hate for butches. then he slapped his mouth. hahah. I didnt know guys hated them so much.) We're having extended praise and worship on sunday! Actually we decided to discuss about it after the cell meeting, but then we ended up just talking, all the way until 5 plus. It's quite interesting, cos we never did sit down together like that and just talk, cos we're usually split into our usual "cliques". And we can see that the two jons succeeded pretty much in not saying vulgarities.
I'll continue some other time.
jump!
2005/12/30 5:18 AM