Wonder if you all can see this. I made this "signature" when i was in p6 or something. Haha. And it's still in my hotmail thing. Dont know how to get it away. It just keeps popping up whenever i compose a new msg.
Anyway, today went to meet meran at City Hall (Yes, I was late again. I dont know why i'm always late whenever I meet kerry & meran or either one of them.). We met for....HOMEWORK!!! WE DID HOLLIDAYYY HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!
Yes yes, I can see it in all of your eyes..It's that dont-know-whether-to-laugh-or-cry moment. You can say we're both nuts.. Actually I think meran is a little nuts. I mean, she's so hardworking. did you know, she already did half of each hw?
I'm not nuts bcos I'm only following my elder sis' orders. Yes, orders. OK maybe it's firm suggestions. My whole family wants me to complete my hw before speedlight camp. All of them are dangling it in front of me (esp the sis) so that I'll do my hw!
Therefore I'm not nuts! But meran is! hahaha. Thus my house still stands!
Meran and i walked around a lot. Seems like whenever i'm with those two or one of them, we walk. and walk! Cos actually we went to raffles city and only BK appealed to us. So we decided to go somewhere else, which was, specifically, the other end. In the end we changed our minds and walked all the way back, and ate BK. Stupid, arr!! Wait, we didnt eat BK, we ate long john silver's, which was opp. meran's church. Haha!~~
We managed to do some hw there but the music got so annoying that we couldnt concentrate on our lovely maths questions, so we went to peninsular plaza to go to the BK, but we decided to go davis guitar first to buy guitar picks. The prob is, it wasnt in that plaza at all, and we had run around the whole place trying to find something that wasnt there. It was actually in peninsuLA (no R) shopping centre!!!!
Then we went to BK and it was nice there!
There were these deaf men, deaf or mute or deaf and mute i have no idea. But they were doing sign lang to each other. 3 of them. Was quite interesting.
Oh yeah, musnt forget to mention the sign in long johns! It said: Fantastic flaky fish!
So I imagined a cartoon:
This fish said to a long john silver fish, "You're a flake!"
The long johner replied, "Almost."
By the way, if you dont want to laugh, dont. I really dislike fake/sarcastic laughter.