
http://www.GraffitiGen.com/ - Graffiti Creator
Haha just tried it.
Came back from camp today at around 12, and I slept until 5.35!
Camp was weird. Not the usual fun camp I expect from GB.
Got many punishments, such as having to change into GB uniform and wear it for the rest of the day.
Why? Because we had leftover bits of food that added up to about 1/3 of a food packet.
We had to do it another time bcos we didn't finish up the milo they gave us, by lunch.
I wouldn't say it's too strict cos that's what gb is like! .Right?
whatever lah. But it's one of the very few camps that I don't miss at all.
Oh well!
I'm lookin forward to church tmr!! hehehe.
By the way, I'm listening to "holiday pop" on windows media player radio. Anyone tried before? Hehe. Cant wait for christmas.
jump!
2005/11/19 7:47 PM