Yesterday was fun!
Tiff, sheryl, yane, jh & me went to celebrate tiff's b'day.
We watched this thai comedy called M.A.I.D and it was hilarious!! :D
If u all wan to watch a movie, watch this one! don worry, got subtitles. haha.:P
I rate it 4 stars.
Today we actually planned on eating at fish&co but in the end we went swensens.
I must say this: God always provides! More than we need!
Everybody knows that eating at fish&co and watching a movie is not exactly cheap.
I forgot to bring more money and only had $12 to spare. (actually had $20 more but that was for my ezlink card.)
So during speedlight i just told avian, "i think i'll give offering next week lah." Tiff heard me and she said, "I think better not." And she mentioned the widow. U know, the widow who gave all of her money to God. Tho it was only 2 mites, God saw it as a fortune b'cos the widow was giving God her all.
Anyway, that's not the point. So I was convicted and gave my offering.
When i gave my offering, i found $2 more in my wallet! I think i missed that one out when i was keeping my money. I was so surprised! I checked my wallet again, and upon addition of the $20, I realised I had exactly the same amount as what I thought i had before. ($32.) God always provides! Tiff was saying "See! See!! If you give, God will bless you!"
Haha, yeah! In the end after everything, I had $8+ left. B'cos i ate chicken baked rice which only costs $9.90. haha. That's why i said, God provides more than we need.
Thank u God!
jump!
2005/10/31 9:34 AM