Just saw this on a fren's blog. =P
7 Things That Scare Me:
1) Insects!
2) The after-effects of singing YMCA with kiewy to beanbag.
3) Having to talk to a room full of critical people (never happened)
4) Having to wear a non-uniform skirt to school (haha!)
5) Missing or being late for Speedlight (I kept dreaming for about 4 times that I was late)
6) The fact that I still have to write one more thing that scares me.
7) Spooky things!!
7 Things I Love The Most:
1) God!
2) Speedlight!
3) Being with my goood friends!
4) Playing my guitar!
5) Acting (drama stuff)
6) Acting like a fool
7) Wit!
7 Things Important In My Room:
1) My guitar!!
2) My BIBLE!!
3) my bed
4) my clothes, of course
5) er, handphone
6) my cd player
7) ohya, my comics!
7 Random Facts About Me:
1) I like That 70s Show even tho it's kinda dirty.
2) I dont think i can survive without having people around.
3) dont lie much. except on the bed. ;)
4) I get into a laughing fit at the first chance to laugh if I dont laugh for the day.
5) I dont like to wear skirts.
6) I'm childish.
7) I cant dance without looking stupid.
7 Things I Plan To Do When I Die:
1) When I die I am going to heaven! (: (heheh)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
7 Things I Can Do:
1) Brush my teeth!
2) play the piano
3) Stand on my finger
4) Trick you
5) Wiggle my ears (this one's true)
6) Disguise myself as a guy (i've been mistaken before)
7) whistle
7 Things I Can't Do YET:
1) Go out only with the WATP (groan!)
2) Skip drill (hahaha)
3) Break school rules (duh)
4) Not get irritated by irritating people
5) play fantastic guitar
6) read tabs
7) Pay attention during Geog lesson x)
7 Words I Say The Most:
1) I don't know
2) What does that mean?
3) good morning [insert teachers name]
4) the
5) a
6) you
7) ha
7 Celeb Crushes:
1) none is worthy! mUAHAHAHA
7 People I Love To See Doing This:
1) Tiffany (miffy)
2) Sarah (church)
3) Ethel fong
4) Avian
5) Kiewy
6) Yane
7) You!
jump!
2005/10/14 8:27 PM