I finally spent real time with God today, after so long!
just needed to sing a song of praise, and just pray, and read the Word.
Yesterday when i was reading this devotional, they included this part of this well-known hymn: "turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face. And the things of the earth will grow strangely dim in the light of His glory and grace."
I've sang this song donno how many times, but it was only yesterday that i knew the meaning of the song!
When you seek God and get to know Him, the things of the world will be less important to you, b'cos they do not compare to Jesus! Nothing can be glorious when God is in the picture. woohoo.
Worship in cellgroup was at least more prepared and less last min than the past times. And more prayerful! hehe. There's improvement!
I guess we had gotten too complacent about worship.
Today I finally got a Speedlight shirt from avian! It's very big, but very nice too! (:
Haiya, cant use the msn cos my family is scared that ppl would send viruses through msn again. Cos that time I got a virus from the weird links that my friends' computer sent thru the msn. Like one that went like, "Did you put my picture in this site??" then the link was there. Then another one was, "Hey how come your picture is here?" And guess what, I clicked on both links and one fine day, TA-DA, my computer crashed. So, it's msn paranoia now. Sigh!
Good news! Actually, it's only good news for myself. I studied chemistry!! I studied!! For the 2nd time this year I revised! wow! haha. Quite proud of myself. Thank God.
jump!
2005/07/10 9:46 PM