company camp!!
I like the company camp. haha. I missed the 1st day b'cos of ndp practice, but at least went from sunday morning. On that day, we played this war games thing, using flour and water. So fun!
We learnt the mass dance, dancing to Superstar. I partnered Esther chew! each platoon had to do a certain pose at the end of the dance, so we did a guy kneeling and proposing and the girl doing a flying kiss. haha. esther's idea.
We actually went to Sentosa at night! Then we danced the mass dance, and had platoon competition. Aiya, love didnt win, but i think joy won. We had to send out the best couple from each platoon, and in the end esther and i were asked to go up. But we forgot a lot of steps. Joy won again for this, but anyway we danced for the fun of it. =) I think we were the most exaggerated couple. haha. I want to dance again!
After that, we went to watch the musical fountain. It's LAME. Especially the Kiki monkey and the "fountain master" aka the Extra.
When we went back to school, our flag got stolen. Let me tell you the story!
We were standing opposite the school, and we just got off the bus lah. Then yanhui was standing suspiciously in front of esther and i. So I said, "What?" and she said, "What, want to fight ah??" Then she grabbed our flag from esther's hand! =(
The love platoon were so enthusiastic, they were like "Let's go chase yanhui to get your flag back!!!" They are sooo helpful to us lah.
Later, the love platoon decided to sing Tong hua for miss lin, cos the flag was passed to her. But when we wanted to sing, she wasnt there, and we werent able to please the officers. Esther and I were even acting dramatically, embarrassing ourselves. but didnt work. We even tried singing Be Bold, and dancing She Bangs but they said it is provocative. I only knew about that on that night! So in the end we decided to sing Tong hua the next day when miss lin comes back.
On the next day, we told mrs soh that we wanted to present, and we got the chance before the prize presentation! we sang and i played the guitar.
ms lin was very happy! haha!
Esther and i went to thank the Love platoon during sharing time. Thank you Love again!! hehe. I think Love is truly loving and supportive.
let's hav another company camp next year!! hahah.
Actually I was worrying a lot about performing the tong hua song, bcos we kept having to push it to later. Then during the devotion today, ms koh said, "Don't try to go ahead of Jesus." At that point of time i was actually writing the words to the song. heheheh. Hey, but i was listening too. =) Then i realised, I've been trying to find the time to present the song on my own, and that's why i felt so worried. Bcos we're supposed to depend on the Lord's strength, isnt it. So I just told Jesus to help me get a time for us to perform. Then I was so glad when we simply had to ask mrs soh to give us time to perform in front of everyone! So I learnt never to try to do things on my own. never!
jump!
2005/06/13 5:12 PM