i'm back!!
woo, long time no post ya?
I've been assigned the job to assign people jobs!!!
haha, I mean, I've been assigned to assign people to lead in worship for every week in my cellgroup. So fun! Cant wait to see how they turn out.
Ok next week it's gonna be Jerome and Jon Lee, 22nd is tiffy and me, 29th is Jessica, cheney and jon ong. =D
Friday went with Carian to a library which is also in a shopping mall. Then what we managed to accomplish was only our eng/chi homework and maths!!!! I noticed that carian takes super long to do her gong han. hehe. Cos she rewrites it. Oooo.
U know I was so encouraged by chinglu's phone call (esp the prayer part) cos it's nice to know you have ppl who wants to pray for you, who cares for you!
Last week i drew this Incredible comic! It's about mr. incredible and elasticgirl. A love story. hahahaha. We all know who they are lah.
wouldnt it be nice alalalala! Kerriann sent me the wouldnt it be nice song.
Oh, and the 'family' is gonna see the twelfth night play!! It must be really good cos both kerri and randi want to see it again. =P
Oh yes, we changed our places in class. Now sitting at the left end of the backrow. I thought it would be more slackish cos the teacher wont see me that much, but actually it's not true cos the teacher can still see me!! hahaha. I'm quite happy with Hwee hwee my partner cos she's so helpful and she's great with A maths. hallelujah! x) I just realised last night that i take a rather long time to understand certain things. Maybe it's b'cos of the dent on my head, cos when i was primary 2 or something, i fell lying down, hitting my head. Then there appeared a small dent on my head. Could that be the reason??? =) haha!
Just want to praise God for everything. Life is good! =D
jump!
2005/05/08 9:31 AM