3 days away from school - a tragedy!
yup, was sick for 3 days. Fever, and "bronchitis". As if I've been smoking or something!
I keep coughing the phlegm up but it doesnt come out! =P
I received my stuff + some messages from my classmates last night.
They're so sweet! aww! haha. Just wan to say THANKS to all of you! =)
The fever was weird. Went down, then up again. I thought could go school yest but then i woke up at 1am with a temp of 38.8. So i had to go to the doctor again in the morning cos my fever medicine was finished. Hence, in total, i went to see the doctor twice in three days! =D fantastic!!
But after my dad prayed for me on fri, the headache disappeared and the temp dropped veeery fast. praise God! =)
Now i'm facing the next monster: homework. ahhhh!! I dont hav a single textbook. Ok i'll admit I have one, and its name is Social Studies. no use man!
jump!
2005/04/16 1:18 PM